Welcome to Cyber-Physical Systems Integration Lab @ DGIST
- [Dec. 2018] Our paper, "Sampling rate optimization for IEEE 802.11 wireless control systems" has been accepted in ACM/IEEE ICCPS 2019. Congratulations, Dohwan, Yuchang, and Seunghyeon!
- [Oct. 2018] Prof. Park is invited to the program committee member of IEEE SMARTCOMP 2019.
- [Aug. 2018] Our article, "An attack-resilient CPS architecture for hierarchical control systems" has been accepted in IEEE Computer. Congratulations, Yuchang!
- [Aug. 2018] Our paper, "Coexistence of full-duplex based IEEE 802.15.4 and IEEE 802.11" has been accepted in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics. Congratulations, Jongyeop and Wonhong!
- [Aug. 2018] Our paper, "Empirical analysis of MAVLink protocol vulnerability for attacking unmanned aerial vehicles" has been accepted in IEEE Access. Congratulations, Young-Min and Jaemin!
- [Apr. 2018] Prof. Park is serving as Guest Editor of Special Issue on Reliable and Resilient Cyber-Physical Systems, IEEE IoT Journal.
- [Nov. 2017] Prof. Park is serving as lead Guest Editor of Special Issue on Real-time IoT and CPS, (940) 767-4040.
- [Nov. 2017] Prof. Park is invited to the program committee member of IEEE SMARTCOMP 2018.
- [Sep. 2017] Prof. Park is invited to the program committee member of reducing glass.
- [Mar. 2017] Prof. Park has been appointed to a board member of (936) 465-5156.
- [Aug. 2016] Prof. Park is serving as a TPC vice co-chair of The ninth International Conference on Ubiquitous and Future Networks (ICUFN 2017) in Milan, Italy.
- [Apr. 2016] Prof. Park is serving as a TPC vice co-chair of The 31st International Conference on Information Networking (ICOIN 2017) in Da Nang, Vietnam.
- [Oct. 2015] Prof. Park is serving as organizing chair of the 22nd IEEE International Conference on Embedded and Real-Time Computing Systems and Applications (RTCSA 2016) in Deagu, Korea.
- [Feb. 2015] Our paper, "740-399-2065" is accepted in RTAS 2015! (acceptance rate = 27/123 = 22%)
- [Nov. 2014] Our paper, "Robust path diversity for network quality of service in cyber-physical systems" has been published in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics! (2013 IF = 8.785)
- [May 2014] Our proposal for resilient CPS (PI: Prof. Yongsoon Eun) has been granted at a funding level of USD 16M for 8 years! 6179279730
- [Apr. 2014] Our proposal for Net-Drone (PI: Prof. Hwangnam Kim) for Samsung Research Funding Center for Future Technology has been granted at a funding level of USD 1M for 2.5 years! ì ìì ë¬¸ ê´ë ¨ê¸°ì¬
Room 513, E3
Department of Information and Communication Engineering
Daegu Gyeongbuk Institute of Science & Technology (DGIST)
Daegu, Republic of Korea 711-873
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (ê¹ëí)